[Homeroast] Gene Cafe Cleaning

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Mon May 31 09:29:48 CDT 2010

Yup, the removable chaff collector.

I've been using my ShopVac to clean it out and this wasn't enough. Tom Skaling is the go-to person for GC
questionsbut I thought I'd get the experience of the list.

My friends on Tortola bought a GC last year based on my recommendation. The chaff collector was totally different than
on my machine, so apparently the design has changed. My chaff collector is relatively small, theirs is much large
andrises up.

Frank