[Homeroast] Gene Cafe Cleaning

Phil Palmintere phil.palmintere at gmail.com
Sun May 30 13:50:54 CDT 2010

By outflow filter do you mean the removable chaff collector? Or something
else?

I've been soaking the chamber in the kitchen sink with diswashing
liquid/water & using a bottle brush inside.

I also use latex gloves on my hands to create an imperfect gasket over the
two end holes... that way I can have soapy water inside & literally shake it
without the liquid leaking out.

I have only roasted about 15 pounds with the GC so I am still a novice.

phil