[Homeroast] the last of my Haile Selassie Sidamo DP from Sweet Maria's

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 01:22:13 CDT 2010

For me the Guji is heavy blueberry and concord grape... almost too fermented (emphasis on almost).
HS was black cherry and cran/raspberry.
-bry

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens