[Homeroast] Behmor Hack?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu May 27 20:25:43 CDT 2010

I didn't mess with the heater control circuit itself at all. I physically
"split wired" the heater element with the split controlled by a toggle
switch so it's controlled by the Behmor internally or external separate
power plug depending on position of toggle switch. So I guess I DID mess
with the Heater Power Circuit, just not the control element. Not hard to
find with right side expose. There be wires going to the heater element!

Yes, still have that Behmor somewhere in the garage. Been meaning to bring
it down to the Roastery, just haven't gotten around to it.

miKe