[Homeroast] Behmor Hack?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu May 27 15:46:21 CDT 2010

Back when I first got a first production run Behmor to run through it's
paces I modified it so the heater element was switchable between Behmor
control or external control. Literally a heavy duty 15A AC toggle switch.
External heater power plugged into a voltage boost variable transformer (aka
Variac) so could boost or lower heat on demand.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/