[Homeroast] Cooling the Roast

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:20:06 CDT 2010

Thanks, Mark.  Yeah, I built this cooler when I was roasting with the
popcorn popper and stopped using it when I started on the Behmor in Feb
2009.  I'm glad to see that it works well with 10 - 12 oz batches as well as
the 4 - 5 oz popper batches.  I think that since all the holes in the
steamer insert are under the beans it really draws all the air through the
beans to make it pretty efficient, best part was that I had all the
materials on hand, the plastic storage container was sitting empty and the
steamer insert I had picked up at a thrift store thinking I could use it to
make a coffee roaster.

-Chris