[Homeroast] Cooling the Roast

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Thu May 27 07:47:58 CDT 2010

The technique sounds like it worked; I'm going to have to give it a try. I have a bean cooler (HD bucket w/ strainer) that's connected to the shop vac that I built months ago, but never really used it. My wife would be glad to see it being used since I ran all over the place gathering parts.

Good luck with the new job!

-Mark