[Homeroast] iRoast alternative

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Tue May 25 07:44:15 CDT 2010

Hi Chris,

In reading your post I'm curious as to your methods for cooling; would you mind sharing your technique for cooling the beans? Do you let the behmor follow up with the cooling cycle then use your contraption or do you bypass the behmor's cooling cycle all together? If so, how do you do this without disrupting the Behmor's settings.

Thanks,
Mark