[Homeroast] Guatamala or Raisin

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Mon May 24 21:59:03 CDT 2010

roast separately, try them as singles first, then blend if you need to.  that way you know what you're blending for.  that's my two cents anyway.  i try all coffees as SO espressos.  i have some standard blends i like.  sometimes i wish i paid more attention to my "haphazard" blends.  hand full of this, hand full of that, etc.  when i find bags that don't have enough to make a full shot and throw them together then find THAT bag later, pull a shot and am bamboozled!  i'm not sure if i used that word correctly but have been dying to use it.