[Homeroast] Guatamala or Raisin

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 21:17:57 CDT 2010

Now why didn't I think or Roasting both??!?! or all three? There is a lot of genius on this list, I am glad I asked...

Dilemma solved! (Except now I have to decide whether to make a blend or roast them separately, or roast them separately and then blend the roasted product.... ugh! Decisions....)
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com