[Homeroast] Guatamala or Raisin

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon May 24 10:22:23 CDT 2010

Personally I've never understood drinking just ONE coffee at a time. I've
always kept multiple coffees ready for brewing since I first started
drinking coffee after tasting fresh roasted, fresh ground, fresh brewed
coffee for the first time at age 30 in 1984. Coffee is culinary so why the
heck limit my palate to the same thing over and over. Do you eat the same
thing for every meal every day?

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/