[Homeroast] Guatamala or Raisin

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:47:04 CDT 2010

'Round these parts, it's still too cold and wet for iced coffee... maybe
we'll get true spring this year in June or July.

But for me, I don't stop pulling espresso shots while I'm drinking coffee
during the week, so you may want to roast both.

I'm almost out of coffee myself, and am trying to decide on a espresso to
roast... Donkey decaf, one of the Workshop Blends, or Liquid Amber?  I'll be
starting a new job this Wednesday which probably means more night espresso
shots then morning so the decaf could come in handy.

-Chris