[Homeroast] iRoast alternative

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Mon May 24 09:01:27 CDT 2010

It took me a trip to Target for the colander, and about 10 minutes using the
convenient plenum provided free of charge by Sweet Marias to make my bean
chiller...
It works great!
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/dbcraw/coffee/?action=view&current=DSC_9045.jpg
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps