[Homeroast] iRoast alternative

Terry mrhomn at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 00:57:11 CDT 2010

I have been roasting for about 2 years now.  I frequent the thrift stores as often as I can hoping to find poppers.  Yesterday I finally found an original Poppery for $3.99.  I was so excited.  Part of me is afraid to modify it because I have messed up a few generic poppers.  I took the heating element out of one to cool my roasts so I don't have to install a switch to cut the heater.  I may just give it a go as is for awhile.

 -Terry