[Homeroast] Guatamala or Raisin

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 23:40:38 CDT 2010

So I am stuck and having a personal crisis here... I can't decide whether I want to roast some Guatamala Antigua to use in my espresso machine for the week, or roast some Raisin Coffee to use in my French Press. I am kind of having a personal crisis here, any suggestions?
Isn't having options terrible? Of course, I could always roast some Sulawesi and Cold Brew it, I still have a pound or two left.... Sulawesi makes great iced coffee if roasted lighter than usually suggested (I stop the roast a little before second crack).
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com