[Homeroast] waw.

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Thu May 20 00:09:14 CDT 2010

Aw, blast it- found out again! Still, no Gold stars. Didn't we agree- I
can't handle no 'rithmatik. Besides, she won't even let me use her scalpels
to cut out stars. Just round-nose scissors, but I can do a mean
parallelepiped...

Need to roast some, but needed to pretend to manicure the dandelions more.
I almost succeeded on one tank of lawnmore gas because I set the wheels down
as far past the last stop as I could so they would still lock down. With a
sharp blade, the high-cut mulch takes advantage (or, I do!) of the
alternating snow and rain of springtime in the Rockies,

This morning, I got to sample some fetid McDreck.  I used to think it was
acceptable before 5:30 or 6:00am, e/r Lucent/ Avaya/ Celestica.

Rong. That was 14 years ago, and I had already brewed a shot of E. Sidamo
before we went to breakfast with my grandson. Damian was happy (Always!) but
how do they hump those plastic trash bags to the dumpster with all that
coffee in them? It wasn't drinkable at all. So, what else is new? Just had
to reinvent the locus of points about two points...

Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:09 PM, Ryan M. Ward
<silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dang it RayO, have you learned nothing from this list!!! You need to use
> the Gauss-Bonnet theorem!! The Topology of the surface of the ground
> particles is restricting the possible geometries (and hence Riemannian
> Metrics) here!!
>
> --
> Ryan M. Ward

> (Karmic Koala)
> http://www.ubuntu.com

> > Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 19:08:13 -0600
> > From: raymanowen at gmail.com
> > To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> > Subject: Re: [Homeroast] waw.
> >
> > About the only way I do it- Zero- Minutes- Hours- Day(s)< ≈2Weeks rest!
> >
> > A parade of flavors as the roast ages, especially This Ethiopia DP Sidamo
> MC
> > Decaf!
> > Taste is the goal, and this is a Shuttle launch out of the Mason jar and
> out
> > of the [BUFF] grinder.  Absolutely total crema out the nekid filter tops
> the
> > little Bodum Assam!
> >
> > This had been stalling with my previous roast, quantity, grind and
> packing
> > technique. A web site advised to short fill the pf basket to half with
> > grounds, and do all the classic tamping.  Since it was already stalling
> for
> > me, I filled the basket 2/3 with beans, ground at 1.5x burr spacing (=
> 3.4x
> > particle volume.)
> >
> > Please, no Scheiße for assuming a spherical particle shape. No one's
> paying
> > me to do solid geometric volume integrations of n-sided irregular
> > polyhedrons as the diagonal changes. (My beans were at 0° F overnight and
> > fractured differently than beans at r t tend to tear.)
> >
> > Anyone who has solved the integral, please state the assumptions,
> > mathematical solution and supporting data in more than a single
> iteration,
> > please. I want to learn but I doubt it's in the book. Vol/(n) triangular
> > pyramids as n-> ∞. Nonsense long forgotten.
> >
> > Spheres of any size, like a pile of canon balls, suggests the way water
> > inscribes the packed model and infuses the molecular coffee lattice.
> Assume
> > spheres, belay the onset of Insanity.
> >
> > Cheers, Mabuhay, Iechyd da -RayO, aka Opa!
> >
> > Got Grinder?

Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...