[Homeroast] my predicament!!

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 21:04:34 CDT 2010

Well, we could always raise money the old fashioned way. We will sell Tom's coffee, but here is how we will do it. If we all get 10 friends under us to sell the coffee, then we will get a percentage of their sales (and reach gold status), then if they get 10 friends under them, we will also get a percentage of those sales (and that will put us into regional director diamond status), now from our profits (which will total about $103.52 a month), we can take 5% of that and donate it to our dear friends trapped in the U.K.
So, do you know of any friends that might be interested in this business model? START CALLIN!!!

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com