[Homeroast] my predicament!!

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Wed May 19 18:22:59 CDT 2010

Wow! That poor family is still there! How many months has it been now? I
can't believe the authorities aren't helping at all. After all they must be
getting pretty stinky what with no showers and all, so it can't be good for
tourism.

I think we should pass the hat around, or maybe start a chain letter to help
them.

DJ, World Humanist