[Homeroast] Roasters

F.R. Parth fparth at mac.com
Wed May 19 14:11:54 CDT 2010

If you bought several machines from the same manufacturing batch and they failed one after the other, you can blame the cheap manufacturer.

But multiple machines from different manufacturers indicate a different cause for your problems. Most like your electricity supply is fluctuating and especially spiking. Are there frequent lightening storms in your area or other major weather?

Install a filter in the line and see how a cleaner power source helps.