[Homeroast] Another home roaster takes the plunge

Doug Hoople doughoople at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:52:35 CDT 2010

Hi Michael,

You're at a crossroads that many of us can only dream of, which isn't the
same as actually being there. Being there is where it's at.

The safe and sane choice would probably be to stick to the warehouse
operation. It sounds like it's off to the right start and has got legs. It
could be very easy, if you got into the cafe, to lose focus and not excel at
either.

I don't know your situation, and I don't know how much drive/energy/manic
madness you have. Doing both would be very tempting, indeed, though, so what
a crossroads!

Nice, though, to see someone turning something he loves into a living!
Whichever way you go, best of luck to you!

Doug