[Homeroast] The End

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed May 19 10:16:18 CDT 2010

Hell I got 300# IMV last time Tom offered it and ran out over a year ago!
:)

The Ethiopia Sidamo Haile Selassie DP Tom offered through Shrubs (and
quickly ran out of) early this year was IMO the best DP Ethiopia since IMV
of three years ago. (Don't think it's from the same lot currently offered on
SM) All out of it too except for 15# vac/frozen for a final two holiday
roast batches re-release this Fall. Actually not out, just out of what I
offer as SO retail (bags) except for a LB or two frozen from last roast for
the SO espresso hopper and brew to order menu pour over, press pot or vac
pot (just recently added to the brewed to order offerings). Do have quite a
few 8 pounder vac bags stashed for on going batches Delirium character
element :)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/