[Homeroast] my predicament!!

Luke Eelman leelman at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:38:32 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent
but it's because of the situation of things right now.

I'm stuck in London,England with my family right now, we came down
here for a short vacation then i was robbed, worse of it is that bags,
cash and cards and my cell phone was stolen at GUN POINT, it's such a
crazy experience for us, we need help flying back home, the
authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is we
still have our passports and return tickets but currently having
troubles paying off the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take us
to the airport.

Please i need you to loan me some money, will refund you as soon as
i'm back home, i promise.

let me know if you can help

Thank You