[Homeroast] OT new wholesale acct > RE: blend with robustas

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun May 16 13:23:55 CDT 2010

> -----Original Message-----
> From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Behalf Of Marty Wooten
> Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:10 AM
>
>  congrats on the account miKe
>
> Marty

Premature to say but actually it's not most highly likely to be just a new
wholesale bean account, strictly speaking. New wholesale account for
Nor'west Coffee and 99% done deal to also be our third coffeehouse location,
in Beaverton OR. Former Coffee People that became an indie shop called Java
Nation after Charbucks bought out Coffee People a few years ago and didn't
want the location. (A Charbucks across the street, love it!:) But nothing's
final until everything's signed on the bottom line(s), including new lease
for the location under negotiation. Current owners have a major health
challenge that needs to be their focus so getting out...

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/