[Homeroast] blend with robustas

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun May 16 01:12:19 CDT 2010

Michael,
thank you for your input on this. I'm still and will always be in a stage of
"A Padawan" when it comes to a spro pro. So that said, I really apreciate
your comments on using Robusta in a spro blend.
Annnnnd, as has been said before, there is no accounting for bad taste when
it comes to coffee or anything else
. ;^))))
JoeR