[Homeroast] french press blend: Reg/Decaf

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 21:38:16 CDT 2010

Jarred,
Why are you filtering your coffee twice?  The point of french press is to preserve the oils that get caught in paper filter.  You are brewing a complicated cup of pour over.

Bryan Wray

Nor'West Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at NorWestCoffee.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens