[Homeroast] french press blend: Reg/Decaf

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Sat May 15 23:51:51 CDT 2010

I don't know about mixing reg and decaf but i have a great all-decaf that is comprised of sumatra FC+, and guat FC.  This sumatra roasted to FC+ brings sweetness, while the guat grounds it with body.  So if you already have a sumatra decaf, try the guat reg and play with percentages.

Michael B
b'ham, AL