[Homeroast] blend with robustas

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 16:07:07 CDT 2010

Joeseph,
I hope you will keep us posted on your exploration of Robusta. I am very curious so hear about any interesting revelations. On my end, I hear all the time that Robusta coffee is the bad coffee. I have often wondered if there are really good quality robustas that can compete in flavor with good arabicas- perhaps with a very interesting character not seen in arabica land.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com