[Homeroast] Roasted a bit darker than I wanted.

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:51:38 CDT 2010

RayO,
You can have it anyway you like it. I was trying to quote someone else. But
if I misquoted someone I really appreciate you bringing it to my attention.
You kind of remind me of my mother. She would ( if she was still alive that
is. ) correct every world I misspoke or misspelled. I was always very nice
and respectful of her as I will be of you and take it in stride as I sip a
wonder cup of Toms coffee.
Ohhh, before I get steered away from this thread because of this great
drink, if you teach any part time classes in science or physics or might
consider tutoring I want to sign up. I might be a serious coffee geek but I
have a long way to go to get on your page when it comes to physics.
Regards,
Joe
PS, my spelling and grammer is better because of my mother.