[Homeroast] Compak vs Macap vs Rocky Grinders

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Fri May 14 21:21:23 CDT 2010

John,

I've got a Macap M4 stepless, with the doser, and I like it a lot.  I bought
it because a home-barista.com review concluded that the grind quality
was equivalent to a Mazzer Mini, and it looks better on my counter than
the Mazzer (no cord sticking out the side).  The only complaint is that the
tray under the doser is a bit small.

I've seen complaints about the M4D (the digital version) of clumping and
other quirks, but I have no such problems.

--mike