[Homeroast] Compak vs Macap vs Rocky Grinders

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Fri May 14 15:49:33 CDT 2010

At 12:03 PM 5/14/2010, you wrote:
>I have not heard much from people on any of the Compak or Macap
>Grinders? Are these just not a popular?

I have a doserless Rocky for drip and a Macap M4D for espresso. I'd
not recommend the Macap. If you want in depth knowledge about
espresso grinders and you're willing to spend that kind of money
you're probably better off reading home-barista.com. The Vario seems
to be much liked as an entry level espresso grinder.

Ira