[Homeroast] Compak vs Macap vs Rocky Grinders

Derek Bradford derekbradford at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:47:52 CDT 2010

I don't know about a comparison, but I've used the Macap M4 for a year and
thought it was a good grinder.  Mine was stepless (I'm not sure the Rocky is
stepless, but I think it can be modified to be stepless).  I'm using a
Cimbali Max Hybrid now, and it is an improvement over the M4.

--Derek

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 4:03 PM, John and Emma <jehorchik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Feedback on grinders?
>
> I have heard many talk of using the Rocky on this list, know there is lots
> of praise for the Super Jolly and Major. How does the Compak K3 compare to
> the Macap M4 (similar prices in Canada) and the Rocky (cheapest of the
> bunch
> in Canada)? I have not heard much from people on any of the Compak or Macap
> Grinders? Are these just not a popular?
>
> John H.

Every path but your own is the path of fate.  --Thoreau