[Homeroast] Reading your coffee future

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:25:06 CDT 2010

That link took me to an article on bad Chinese to English translations on
signs; amusing but probably not what you intended.

I did run across this today, your Coffee Astrological Fortune on Sprudge:

http://sprudge.com/asprological-sprudgoscopes/

In my case (Leo) it appears to leave a little to be desired.  Still waiting
for my Panama to rest before pulling for espresso.  Maybe I'll find some
time this weekend to do a roast specifically for espresso.

-Chris