[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 and small beans

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:06:28 CDT 2010

I use a Behmor, the newer drum has helped, but sometimes the beans are still
too small.
When I have small beans, I start with a 5 minute cooling cycle.That lets
most of the smallest fall through before I roast. A few still fall through
or get stuck and burn. But I can live with it...
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps