[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 and small beans

Steven Van Dyke coffee at svandyke.com
Wed May 12 05:50:39 CDT 2010

Ditto on being glad to still have you here with us Jim!

Depending on your batch size the GeneCafe is another roaster that has
no problem with bean sizes.

And for these situations where you can't do as many things at a time
as you'd like, well... I say get the absolute *most* out of the
thing(s) you are doing.

P.S.: Not being a Behmor owner I don't know - can you make a liner
out of window screen (assuming you can find some screen that can take
the temps and won't outgas anything toxic the first few times).