[Homeroast] for all travelers and people who occasionally haveto have starbucks out of necessity

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed May 12 00:24:43 CDT 2010

For me it wasn't funny, just a sad state of copping out. Life's Too Short
Too Drink Bad Coffee, not just a saying a way of life.

I've never been a fan of Starbucks, not before starting home roasting or
after. Well over a decade or was it two or more when they first hit
Vancouver tried 'em, once. Then a couple years later Debi picked up a bag of
beans from them when we couldn't make it to our usual source. We MADE it to
our usual source 45 minutes away the next day. Which eventually led to home
roasting. About 6 years ago against my own better judgement got an Americano
from a Starbucks at LAX 4:30am waiting for the final leg of our flight home
from Hawaii. Dumped it after a sip. Stupid me.

You couldn't pay me to drink their crap, let alone me pay them.

Call me a coffee snob and I'll say damn right thank you very much and my
palate thanks me every cup I drink.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/