[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 and small beans

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed May 12 00:12:08 CDT 2010

Pecan Man, it's always a Joy to see you still posting. Don't know what to
say about your selection procedure resulting in many small beans but, as you
know life's too short to compromise. Get a HotTop. It couldn't care less
about bean size and roasts closest to a commercial drum roast of any off the
shelf sub $4k roaster hands down. And if you have the bucks forget the
HotTop and get a US Roaster Corp .5k. You seriously would not regret it. It
is without a doubt a home roaster's dream machine.

Your Etheral Friend in Coffee
Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com Holy Crap! On the verge of a third location in
Btown...

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/