[Homeroast] for all travelers and people who occasionally have to have starbucks out of necessity

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:21:35 CDT 2010

You should find a newspaper for May/11/2010 and check out the Bizarro comic.
It sums up what I feel when I see that "proudly serve starbucks" sign and
know that if I could just get home I would be having some awesome
homeroasted coffee from sweetmaria's.

I can't find it online and send a link-- either the artist or syndicator
don't allow links to the daily comics like some others. :(

-Kevin
/* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you
with experience. */