[Homeroast] Part of the Home Roaster Club

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:11:56 CDT 2010

Whew!  I thought I had a bad experience when I realized my Behmor cleaning
brush was in the roaster between 1st crack and 2nd crack.  Luckily, the
brush didn't catch on fire, but my bristles are shorter.  I guess it's time
to see if Behmor sells replacement brushes.  :-)  Now ... Greg's lesson for
the weekend, don't store the brush on the chaffe tray.

Good luck Silas.

Greg