[Homeroast] SCAA Resource Library now open to the public

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 11:46:32 CDT 2010

On the same page:
"Normally a member-only service, we've made our on-line library
available to the public. Beginning next month, we are embarking on an
extensive project to update the entries. Some of these newer entries
will be member-only and marked as such with directions on how to access
them in The Store. Until then, this should give you a flavor of what is
and will be available through the SCAA Library and SCAA Publications."

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com