[Homeroast] Cleaning the Clever Coffee Dripper

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Sun May 9 23:05:31 CDT 2010

I did it, used a butter knife to pry slowly around the edges.  It was rather difficult to do and I did crack the plastic a bit but after putting it back together I don't have any leaks.  I feel that cleaning the base of the CCD is definitely the weak point of the device.

Love the cup though, I visited my wife at her work today and brought CCD and the Armin Trosser to brew a Mother's day cup of Sulawesi Toraco Flat bean.

-Justin