[Homeroast] SCAA Resource Library now open to the public

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sun May 9 22:24:48 CDT 2010

So sayeth the SCAA Resources sooth:
"The *SCAA Online Library & Catalog* is available to members only..."
and:

"The *SCAA Online Library & Catalog* is available to members only and
contains the full-text of SCAA publications, conference presentations and
conference papers. "

That sure clears things up.  In the past, they had the moniker  "*SCAB*"

If future funding requires Bait and Switch tactics, give the new moniker  "*
SCAM*"

>From my observations, current and past paying members have little business
advantage-
Me, too- and it's totally free of cost to not benefit.

Members' shots and coffee taste like Scattah.

What have they done for the cup lately?

-ro

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Edward Bourgeois <edbourgeois at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just saw that the SCAA Resource Library is now open to the public. It
> used to be for member access only. http://www.scaa.org/?page=library
> To see the recent topics from the 2010 convention merely type 2010 in
> the search box.
> Ed
>
> --
> Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast