[Homeroast] coffee fruit

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 11:41:33 CDT 2010

Dave,

After about five/six years our indoor trees (from seeds received
from Tom years ago) are flowering and fruiting like crazy, we've
harvested close to one hundred cherries or so.  Interesting
flavor, nobody can agree on what it reminds them of (except not
chicken ...), kind of a mix between a mild store bought Bing
cherry and some sort of citrus, odd, but pleasant. Fibrous too.
Curious to hear what yours taste like.

Bob ~ Parker CO elevation 5600` - mountain grown ... the
richest?