[Homeroast] coffee fruit

Dave dbcraw at gmail.com
Sat May 8 07:55:06 CDT 2010

I got a coffee plant a couple years ago. The first couple years my harvest
was 1 bean each year. 2 tiny little peaberrys. This year it looks like I'll
be getting a real crop, it's loaded with cherries, and the first couple are
ripening. I should be able to get a good taste of coffee fruit this year.
Dave

Some days...
It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps