[Homeroast] Bottomless

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:13:43 CDT 2010

Dan:

>>>I used a metal lathe to cut the bottoms off mine<<<

god I hope it was not painful??? surely you got medical attention right
away!??

>>>Most of the best coffee bars in SF use them<<<

straight or gay most bars in San Francisco like bottomless!!

while all of your points may be may or may not (most not actually true or
could be true for ANY portafilter)  they have nothing to do with the fact
that Ray-O has tried one or not.

you sound like the kid in the playground who just won the pot of marbles and
is beside himself ...

ginny