[Homeroast] Bottomless and feckless

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Fri May 7 17:07:04 CDT 2010

For some reason, my inbox (in Mac Mail for OS X) has the sender correctly listed as Ray, but the header in the mail itself is listed as Art Menius, who posts to the Folk Alliance listserv and is in my address book.  (AFAIK, he's not a home roaster). Weird.  My astrology-believing friends might blame Mercury retrograde (which sounds like a car parked uphill but left in neutral, or a Ford Motor Co. vehicle with only a reverse gear), which is supposed to negatively impact both communications and transportation (come to think of it, had car problems too).