[Homeroast] Bottomless and feckless

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:55:54 CDT 2010

Let me try and add a little Feck to this feckless thread. (Thank you Mr.
O'Reilly- "Don't be 'Feckless' if you wish to opine...") I'll try, and I do.

The Costa Rica El Puente Tarrazu Caturra was about 21 hours post-roast when
my Celtic Critic accused me of trying to slip it past her this morning as
much too juvenile, compared to the roast tailings from as old as 308 hrs
post-roast.

Not!  While the CREPTC had a short rest, the flavor was dynamic and
blossomed on the tongue. And blossomed yet more and more- a parade of
still-muted flavors.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?