[Homeroast] Bottomless and feckless

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Fri May 7 06:09:16 CDT 2010

Have you heard about the cavalcade of flavor and aroma of the Ethiopia
Dry-Process Sidamo MC Decaf?  A later Sidamo WP FTO Shoye has arrived, but
we like Door #1- Fabulous and it's still on the offer list.

I digress-

Somebody was watching Bill O'Reilly on March 22 when, according to my notes,
he rolled out a Word of the Day that resulted in my getting a Violation and
Summons for Feckless Writing.

Uncle!  You Win! In the future, I'll put more feck in my writing.

I still don't have any gold stars, so until I can fulfill the backlog I owe
Daniel, take a number.

And don't be such a *d³x/ dt³*.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect different results - suborn Insanity...