[Homeroast] Bottomless and feckless

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Thu May 6 12:37:58 CDT 2010

Hmm, I don't know, maybe a carbon-fiber BP might be a good thing for the kids of today and get them to drink more espresso.  Maybe we need a "Pimp my Machine" Contest.  I could add some multi-colored LED's to my carbon-fiber BP and as the time ticks they could change color as the shot is being pulled to know when it is done.  Hmmm, I'll get right on it

"TL, TM" - S. Goldberger

Peter

Roasted 4 different 1/2 pound batches and am really liking the Kenyan Peaberry (FC) and the Sumatran (C++) a lot, so much that I haven't tried the other two a Sulawesi and Brazilian.  I can't taste everything that Tom described in them, but I did get 2 out of the four flavors he described

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre