[Homeroast] [homeroast] 2010 Nicaragua COE scores up

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:28:16 CDT 2010

Thanks Tom,

I have only tasted a limited number of coffees from Nicaragua that really
made me stand back and feel as though I was getting something exceptional...
plenty of decent drinking coffee... good in blends, usually as a dark
roasted component as a small part of the mix.
I'll be interested to see how the bidding shakes out.

It seems to me the only really wonderful coffees I've had from Nic were
either pulped natural or Pacamara or some exotic varietal like that Java
seedstock you have offered.

cheers,

Scott