[Homeroast] Bottomless Portafilter

Alex Fitch Alex at Fitch-Family.org
Mon May 3 20:10:55 CDT 2010

Thank you all for the input and information. I would say that you have all confirmed what I have heard and will be investing in one this week. Depending on how it goes you may hear more from me on this thread in the near future. If i get too many spritzes i am sure my wife will force the learning curve to preserve the kitchen.

Thanks again everyone!

Alex

Alex Fitch
Alex at Fitch-Family.org